• Support businesses that are local,
especially those that have green values.
• Support farmers’ markets and of course our market!.
• Borrow books from your library rather than always buying new – saves money, transport and paper!
• Join a skills swap site – find people in the community to swap skills with. Come along to our Repair Café to learn a skill or share your skill with others.
• Take an interest in politics, especially your local candidates. What are their green and environmental policies? Do they need your suggestions?