The Power of Just Doing Stuff
Are you concerned about the environment?
Think more could be done to save our planet?
We’re part of a worldwide movement
Of communities taking action locally
To build a fairer, more sustainable future.
Come and meet us, make new friends and have fun!
On the second Monday of every month at 7.30pm for an informal, friendly get-together to discuss projects and invite new ideas. We meet in the back room at the Coach and Horses pub, Oxford Street
Meetings are open to everyone who’s interested in local environmental and community issues, regardless of political affiliations. You dont need to be an expert, just come along and bring your friends!
At any of our ongoing projects, such as:
- Stream Walk Community Garden
- The Neighbourhood Plan Forum
- Ethical and Sustainable Businesses
- Marine Environment Action Group
- Fundraising at Whitstable Junior carpark
- Seed swaps and plant sales
- Library Beds
And in future, those currently in development, such as: